Thursday 7 August 2008

Messy time!

Well, have managed today to do a bit of crafting. Decided to get the waxes out as it has been a while. The first few were a bit ropey, need to get back into the swing of it - maybe the boys annoying each other in the background did not help!lol



Anyway, decided that instead of wasting them, I would combine them with some friendly plastic faces and german scrap wings to disguise the yucky bits! Think that they turned out quite well in the end.
















Harrison has football practise tonight, so should get an hour to myself for some peace and quiet.

1 comment:

Sian said...

Ohh! These are fantastic. I love the bright colours.

(I seem to be having the same problem with my boys as you are. They're fed up with being stuck inside because of the bad weather and winding each other up. Get me out of here!)