I thought that I should do the challenge I set the rest of my group in Nicks' I dare you swap.
So here it is. The choice of colour was either pink/purple, orange/yellow or pastels. I decided to go for the pink/purple option as that was the most items I had in that colour!
Sorry about the blurry piccie. I started by painting the background in twinkling h2o's and then stamped and embosed it using pink and purple powder. I used a transparency from crafty individuals in a slide mount which was painted and embossed in the same way and cut the window out so that it is see through. Then raided my ribbon and button boxes. Finished with some inked lace and a large butterfly. I am actually quite chuffed with the result.