Monday 18 August 2014

A new start, a new beginning ...

So.. hello out there .. anyone still around?

I know, I know .. I have been awol for a seriously long amount of time.  Things have been ...tricky in my life at the moment, so writing has taken a bit of a back seat for a while ... BUT ..

I am back! haha bet you are all having trouble containing your excitement aren't you? Of course you are! :D

Sooo ... as you can see, I have had a little bit of a shufty around .. changed a few things, more to concentrate on my passion, my steampunk.  I have a few projects in the pipeline .. but have built up alot of stock ready for steampunk fairs coming up between now and christmas.

The next one I have a stall at is the Eastbourne Steampunk Festival, The weekend of 13th / 14th September on Eastbourne sea front promenade.  I will be there on the Saturday with a stall.  Do pop by and have a nosey around.

What have I been working on you ask? .... you did ask didn't you? Good .. as I am going to show you a couple of photo's anyway!











If you are on facebook do pop over to my page Dee Lee Art and follow there, as I do update that nearly everyday. Back soon xx 

No comments: