Thursday 17 January 2013

Happy New Year ....

Hello Blogland! Hope everyone is having a good start to 2013 ...

This week I have managed to find some crafting time - result!

So I tackled another blank shadow box I have had lying around for ...well lets just say a while ;0)




So ..first of all I added the background papers ..I had been collecting several different bits and putting them in a box - so I already knew roughly what I wanted in each section - although saying that - the bottom right one I re-did! So top row - left is apothecary ...bottles are by 7 Gypsies and Tim Holtz.  The Middle top is based on an old Bingo game I picked up at a bootsale and the top right is my passion for Steampunk.  The bottom left is some of the keys off the vintage typewriter I bought last year.  The middle is my love of vintage sewing items ..vintage buttons, lace and wooden cotton reels ( I adore wooden cotton reels!) and the bottom right is a chandalier and a fairy ... just because lol :0)

No comments: