Wednesday 21 December 2011

Happy Christmas

Hi everyone, I know it has been a long while since I have done anything remotely crafty, but having been on rest due to having a tooth out I decided to make myself a chritstmas decoration to help pass the time. So I had half a slide mailer - I have no idea what I used the cover for - but thought it lent itself well for what I wanted to do. So I started by covering it with two different papers and distressing it a little with some ink.Then i gathered together a lot of bits and pieces - started with my favorite watch pieces of course lol set in glossy accents and worked around that - I wanted it to be slightly christmassy but not too much. So the Believe metal tag by Tim Holtz was exactly what i was looking for. Added some beaded fringing along the bottom, a metal hanger on the top with some ribbon - and there we go! my little decoration.

No comments: