Have been a bit lapse with the Art Raffle just recently - day to day life sometimes just takes over. So when I saw that this months theme was tags I made the effort to put some time aside for mess making. They are both made out of white card which was then coloured using distress inks.For the one on the left, I stamped flowers onto grunge paper and then coloured with more distress inks. These were then held together with a button and some wire. The chipboard bird was coloured and then stamped and I used a metal fan charm for it's wing.
I did some stamping onto plain calico fabric for the second one. The fabric was coloured with a mixture of distress inks - again! - and mica sprays. I stamped on the image and frayed the edges. I then sewed this onto the tag along with a piece of tissue paper that was also sprayed with mica spray. I stamped a pattern on the tag and added a grungeboard crown. I threaded some beads onto wire and fixed them onto the tag. Not sure if I am going to send them both in yet, will have to decide soon though!