Tuesday 18 November 2008

Circles...


The theme for November at the UK art raffle is circles. I thought that I would alter a cd. It is the first one I have attempted and it was a bit of a challenge for me.


Firstly I coloured it with alcohol inks and then stamped a clock face on with Stazon. Printed a vintage image and cut that into a circle and stuck it on. Then covered the whole thing with utee, which I stamped into, just cause I had the stamp to hand!


Finished it off with dangly circles and some embellishments.

3 comments:

June said...

Love this and think you did amazing things with this cd. Its inspirational and i cant believe its your first one. Your work is inspiring and i am gonna be back
Hugs J x

Sherry said...

Love the look of this Dee - someone is going to be very happy!

Viv said...

This is fab!