Thursday 4 September 2008

Missing the noise!!

I did not think I would find myself saying that ! LOL

Harrison is away from home at the moment. He has gone on a weeks residential with the school. He went on Monday and I pick him up tomorrow afternoon (Fri). He is spending the week going on walks, pond dipping, river wading, building shelters in the woods and generally having a really great time!

Elliot has been missing him the most but today I got a postcard from him and now I am looking forward to tomorrow. The peace and quiet has been nice though.

So back to school and playgroup next week for us, I really should check Harrison's uniform this weekend - oh dear, better late than never.

Not much crafting done this week, with H away, Elliot has needed more time from me. We went to the circus the other day, it was great and he loved it.

Have several atc swaps to make but they will have to wait until next week when the routine is back to normal.

No comments: