I have been playing with all my new goodies today.....and here are the results. I have altered a slide mailer - for a friend who does not know what they are and a small box.
I used crackle paint and then stamped the image. Then sprayed with glimmer mist. The inside is painted with acrylic paint. The metal sheet was run through my cuttlebug and the coloured with alcohol ink. I used thick acetate to make the slides, which I edged with metal tape.
The box was painted with metalic acrylics, with embossed metal sheet around the middle. Grunge board hinges and a small charm for the lock. I coloured some silver metal sheet with alcohol ink, then stamped an image on with stazon and then went over the outlines with a ball tool to emboss it.