Tuesday 24 June 2008

Challenge 3..

Today managed to finish my challenge for Katherine, which was to make something vintage. So have made something and it is boxed up ready for posting. Will pop piccies on when I upload the camera.



Also managed to do an atc for the "hole" swap that Sian is hosting on DC.

I have seen this idea on another blog - but can not remember whose it was, so if anybody knows or if it was you, please let me know so that I can put your name here.



It is using fantasy film, ironed inbetween kitchen roll to give it some texture, and put in a frame. So for the holes bit, I have added eyelets to represent bubbles.



Am awaiting inspiration for the others!LOL




1 comment:

Shaz said...

I love anything under sea themed!
This looks well, never heard of fantasy roll!!